Collected by Lynne Nieman
Paseo Balcón de Europa, 1, 29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Wandering around the small Mediterranean town of Nerja, Andalucia, Spain, gave me a sense of life there. I looked at the windows and doors, trying to capture a glimpse of what the homes looked like. But, often just seeing what the door looked like...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village