Collected by Hayley Haylstorm
San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Musika Parkean is a wildly popular, one-of-a-kind experience in this coastal town. Once a month, from April to September, one of San Sebastián's green areas is the site of a free concert, with beautiful views and interesting food options to match....
Funikular Plaza, 20008, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Talk about bringing out your inner child! Take the funicular up Mount Igeldo for spectacular views of the beautiful city. Just 3euro up and down, it'll be worth the walk / bus ride (the local bus and tour bus both pass the front doors!) to take a...
Calle de Bailén, 10, 28013 Madrid, Spain
After paying your patriotic fee of 10 Euro to enter the Royal Palace, you will notice the Almudena Cathedral beyond the courtyards gates. While I was too late in the day to be graced with the inner divinities of this structure I did in fact, get...
Av. del Professor López Piñero, 7, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
The City of Arts and Sciences (Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias) is one of Valencia's must-see spots and an ideal place to relax. Located just outside the city center, the buildings provide a modern contrast to Valencia's old, winding streets....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022