Collected by John Napurano
Calle Peñaranda, 4, 09400 Aranda de Duero, Burgos, Spain
In the Ribera del Duero wine region in Spain, lechazo, or milk-fed lamb is a traditional dish served in many restaurants. Morcilla from Aranda, a blood sausage traditionally prepared with rice and cumin is also very typical. Fortunately for...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun