Collected by Sandy Weinger
Av Montenegro 1560, La Paz, Bolivia
Even if I didn't have family in Bolivia I might fly to La Paz every so often just to eat salteñas, a meat or chicken pie. You can find them just about anywhere in the city, and the only bad salteñas I've had are the ones I tried to make myself....
Socabaya, La Paz, Bolivia
Traditionally dressed Cholitas are quite possibly the most whimsically dressed women in all of South America. They wear full, multi-layered skirts in fabrics like velvet and satin, draped over knee socks or patterned leg warmers. They wear their...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys