Souvenir Shopping in Xi'an
Collected by Emily Chu , AFAR Local Expert
Shuyuanmen Pedestrian St, ZhongLou ShangQuan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China, 710001
Xian's art district is called Shuyuanmen, 书院门, and there are some local artists here that sell paper cut art. Paper cutting began as a major art form in Xi'an around the seventh century, which was the city's heyday. People in China place cut paper...
Qujiang Shangquan, Yanta, Xi'an, China, 710061
There's an amazing gallery and high-end shop just off the lobby of the Westin hotel. It has stunning examples of classic Chinese jewelry, and art such as jade Buddhas and hand-carved horse statues. Outside of the store is a beautiful atrium where...
China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi, Weiyang Qu, 范家南村54号 邮政编码: 710016
The Muslim Quarter of Xi'an is famous for its vendors of dried fruits and nuts. These aren't just any old packs of nuts. They are of the finest quality, selected and dried by hand. A pound of shelled walnuts goes for the equivalent of around $10....
- 1 Tips + News California’s Lockdown: What Travelers Need to Know
- 2 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 3 Visas + Passports Germany Now Has the Most Powerful Passport in the World
- 4 Tips + News When Will We Travel Abroad Again?
- 5 Tips + News Requiring a COVID Vaccine for Travel Is Discriminatory, Tourism Group Says