Collected by Vicki Johnson
Plaza de la Catedral, s/n, 11005 Cádiz, Spain
The broad facade of Cádiz’s great cathedral, begun in 1722 and finished in 1838, is an unmistakable element of the old-town skyline. Its golden dome is flanked by two bell towers and two graceful palms. Climb the Torre del Reloj tower for a bird’...
11391 El Lentiscal, Cádiz, Spain
Baelo Claudia is the seaside site of an ancient Roman town that was settled was about 2,000 years ago. You can take a self-tour of the ruins, which include skeletons of the city's temple, forum and basilica. The modern Visitors Centre includes a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles