Collected by Vicki Johnson
Plaza de la Catedral, s/n, 11005 Cádiz, Spain
The broad facade of Cádiz’s great cathedral, begun in 1722 and finished in 1838, is an unmistakable element of the old-town skyline. Its golden dome is flanked by two bell towers and two graceful palms. Climb the Torre del Reloj tower for a bird’...
11391 El Lentiscal, Cádiz, Spain
Baelo Claudia is the seaside site of an ancient Roman town that was settled was about 2,000 years ago. You can take a self-tour of the ruins, which include skeletons of the city's temple, forum and basilica. The modern Visitors Centre includes a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun