Collected by Laurie Mac
Av. Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque, Región Metropolitana, Chile
As an avid wine lover, I make it a point to visit various wine regions around the world. When I came across a place like Concha y Toro, and their sprawling caves of wine, I couldn't help but feel that I had stumbled upon a little slice of heaven....
Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
The cheap alarm clock worked. It was 3am and time to wake up to go to the El Tatio Geysers, which I had been excited about seeing. Why would anyone wake up so early to see the geysers? Because the best time to see them is at sunrise when the...
Pucón, Araucania, Chile
Just outside of Pucón, Huerquehue National Park, is an incredible sight to see. Theyll recommend snow shoes, but I did the hike to the top in running shoes. I highly recommend enjoying an asado in downtown Pucón after hiking here.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico