Collected by Susan Mason, AFAR Local Expert
1345 Eastern Flank Cir, Franklin, TN 37064, USA
Despite how peaceful this front porch may look, its history is rooted in the chaos of the Civil War. Confederate soldiers swept through the McGavock Family's fields in their attempt to overtake the Union in the Battle of Franklin, said to be the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now