Collected by Susan Mason, AFAR Local Expert
1345 Eastern Flank Cir, Franklin, TN 37064, USA
Despite how peaceful this front porch may look, its history is rooted in the chaos of the Civil War. Confederate soldiers swept through the McGavock Family's fields in their attempt to overtake the Union in the Battle of Franklin, said to be the...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World