Collected by C Hartness
97100 Ragusa, Province of Ragusa, Italy
We drove into Ragusa - Sicily in the late afternoon, walked the cobbled streets, devoured a locally made nougat gelato and on the drive back down from the old town were met with the beautiful sight of the traditional houses lit up by their...
70022 Altamura, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
The ancient city of Altamura (in Southern Italy) is perhaps most famous for its bread. But it's cobblestone streets that lead to time-halted cloisters, and their fierce grasp on old-world traditions could be the greatest asset. Altamura's position...
70044 Polignano a Mare, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
If narrow winding streets, lethargic cafes, and warm salt air rumble through your dreams, than Polignano should be in your plans. This seaside town on Italy's southern Adriatic shores is remarkable in every sense. Perhaps its best feature is that...
Via Omero s.n.c, 73026 Roca Vecchia LE, Italy
The article in Conde Nast was the sole reason for our journey to Rocca Vecchia...and the site is as stunning as the picture suggests. You can choose to jump from high (and low) cliffs into the Adriatic Sea and swim through a grotto to the large...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico