Collected by Megan Chang
Prom. des Anglais, Nice, France
This is the reason why people from all over the world fall in love with Côte d’Azur Nice, France--it is simply breathtaking. Walk up to Old Town Nice to get a photo and then enjoy the pebble beach, just watch out for the drop off if you get in the...
19 Quai Jean Jaurès, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
Despite the hordes of tourists, glitterati and paparazzi that descend on the famous French Riviera town, St. Tropez is still one of my favorite places in all of France. I guess that's why I bought a small pied-a-terre near there almost 10 years...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico