Southeast Asia Trips
Collected by Euclid G. Dayanghirang
Jalan Kyai Haji Agus Salim, Ie Meulee, Sukajaya, Kota Sabang, Aceh 23521, Indonesia
Want secluded beaches and thatched huts perched above lapping turquoise waves on white sand beaches facing the Andaman Sea? The island of Pulau Weh, locally known as Sabang, is about a 45-minute speed ferry ride from the Banda Aceh port. Jutting...
El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
This photo has not been retouched. And ironically, when we pulled into Secret Lagoon (yep - that's the actual name), no one was there. I expected hordes of tourists, but it lived up to its name. You can book a 3-day boat tour with several...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December