Collected by Michaela Trimble, AFAR Ambassador
347 Kiewkan village , Moo 6, Tambol Rimkhong, Amphur Chiang Khong,, Chiang Rai 57140, อำเภอ เชียงของ เชียงราย 57140, Thailand
Located in northern Thailand, overlooking the Mekong and into neighboring Laos, the Lanjia Lodge has only 16 rooms, in four guesthouses. The eco-friendly lodge was built in the traditional Hmong style, yet with modern comforts. Guests can spend...
Tana Toraja Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
Of Indonesia’s thousands of islands, a handful get most of the attention from visitors to the archipelago: Bali, Java & Lombok. Venture farther afield, however, and you’ll see a different side of the country. Tana Toraja is located on Sulawesi not...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter