Collected by Michaela Trimble , AFAR Ambassador
347 Kiewkan village , Moo 6, Tambol Rimkhong, Amphur Chiang Khong,, Chiang Rai 57140, อำเภอ เชียงของ เชียงราย 57140, Thailand
Located in northern Thailand, overlooking the Mekong and into neighboring Laos, the Lanjia Lodge has only 16 rooms, in four guesthouses. The eco-friendly lodge was built in the traditional Hmong style, yet with modern comforts. Guests can spend...
Tana Toraja Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
Of Indonesia’s thousands of islands, a handful get most of the attention from visitors to the archipelago: Bali, Java & Lombok. Venture farther afield, however, and you’ll see a different side of the country. Tana Toraja is located on Sulawesi not...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May