Collected by Michaela Trimble , AFAR Ambassador
347 Kiewkan village , Moo 6, Tambol Rimkhong, Amphur Chiang Khong,, Chiang Rai 57140, อำเภอ เชียงของ เชียงราย 57140, Thailand
Located in northern Thailand, overlooking the Mekong and into neighboring Laos, the Lanjia Lodge has only 16 rooms, in four guesthouses. The eco-friendly lodge was built in the traditional Hmong style, yet with modern comforts. Guests can spend...
Tana Toraja Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
Of Indonesia’s thousands of islands, a handful get most of the attention from visitors to the archipelago: Bali, Java & Lombok. Venture farther afield, however, and you’ll see a different side of the country. Tana Toraja is located on Sulawesi not...
- 1 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 2 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 3 Road Trips Art Stars, High-Altitude Wines, and a Remote National Park: The Ultimate Colorado Road Trip
- 4 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 5 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?