Collected by Michaela Trimble , AFAR Ambassador
347 Kiewkan village , Moo 6, Tambol Rimkhong, Amphur Chiang Khong,, Chiang Rai 57140, อำเภอ เชียงของ เชียงราย 57140, Thailand
Located in northern Thailand, overlooking the Mekong and into neighboring Laos, the Lanjia Lodge has only 16 rooms, in four guesthouses. The eco-friendly lodge was built in the traditional Hmong style, yet with modern comforts. Guests can spend...
Tana Toraja Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
Of Indonesia’s thousands of islands, a handful get most of the attention from visitors to the archipelago: Bali, Java & Lombok. Venture farther afield, however, and you’ll see a different side of the country. Tana Toraja is located on Sulawesi not...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum