Collected by Michaela Trimble, AFAR Ambassador
347 Kiewkan village , Moo 6, Tambol Rimkhong, Amphur Chiang Khong,, Chiang Rai 57140, อำเภอ เชียงของ เชียงราย 57140, Thailand
Located in northern Thailand, overlooking the Mekong and into neighboring Laos, the Lanjia Lodge has only 16 rooms, in four guesthouses. The eco-friendly lodge was built in the traditional Hmong style, yet with modern comforts. Guests can spend...
Tana Toraja Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
Of Indonesia’s thousands of islands, a handful get most of the attention from visitors to the archipelago: Bali, Java & Lombok. Venture farther afield, however, and you’ll see a different side of the country. Tana Toraja is located on Sulawesi not...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local