Southeast Asia 2012
Collected by Patrici Flores
Jl. Suweta No.31, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
What was supposed to be a solo trip turned into a serendipitous rendevous with one of my dear college friends and creative collaborators, who happened to be in the Philippines right as I was planning to tour Bali, and then Manila. He ended up...
Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Walk into any province in the Philippines— like my family's in Nueva Ecija— and you are bound to find a celebration under way. The formula for having a good time at a birthday, baptism or festival is simple: good "videoke" (a karaoke machine set...
Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
On our way to see Ubud Palace (and check if the nearby suckling pig joint was open), my travel companion and I were surprised by a tropical afternoon rainstorm. We were able to duck into a cafe as the rain started coming down in full force, but...
Hong Kong, 銅鑼灣勿地臣街1號
It's easy to get lost in Hong Kong among the ubiquitous shopping malls, fish ball stands and winding staircases and corridors that lead visitors through the city's vibrant bargain markets, hidden hostels, and budget massage parlors. Eager to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign