Southeast Asia 2012
Collected by Patrici Flores
Jl. Suweta No.31, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
What was supposed to be a solo trip turned into a serendipitous rendevous with one of my dear college friends and creative collaborators, who happened to be in the Philippines right as I was planning to tour Bali, and then Manila. He ended up...
Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Walk into any province in the Philippines— like my family's in Nueva Ecija— and you are bound to find a celebration under way. The formula for having a good time at a birthday, baptism or festival is simple: good "videoke" (a karaoke machine set...
Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
On our way to see Ubud Palace (and check if the nearby suckling pig joint was open), my travel companion and I were surprised by a tropical afternoon rainstorm. We were able to duck into a cafe as the rain started coming down in full force, but...
Hong Kong, 銅鑼灣勿地臣街1號
This Iconic grand scale shopping mall has over 230 stores from the mid-tier to the luxury brands of fashion and beauty including two department stores, a supermarket and a wide variety of food options. It is right above the Causeway bay MTR so it...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet