Southeast Asia 2011
Collected by Stephan Lirk
2 ถนนสนามไชย แขวงพระบรมมหาราชวัง Khet Phra Nakhon, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200, Thailand
When I reached this place, I thought that it would be a perfect shot for the symbols of Bangkok, when I could also ban a tuk-tuk on the photo... After a few minutes waiting I had the chance to capture this... btw - the King's Temple or Wat Phra...
Khem Khong, Luang Prabang, Laos
The beautiful town of Louang Prabang in northern Laos is well known for its many temples and monasteries. At the famous Wat Xieng Thong, these two novices started talking to us to improve their english... A very interesting conversation about life...
158 Thanon Wang Doem, Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10600, Thailand
Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok's Yai district. It is situated on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple is one of the best known Thai landmarks. The mosaics which cover the temple create a pearly sheen during...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania