Collected by Amelia Wilding
Borobudur, Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia
Borobudur’s sheer size and epic grandeur – temple spires sprout of the Kedu Plain valley floor against a backdrop of countless volcanic peaks – floor even the most jaded traveler upon visiting. The wily English despot Thomas Stamford Raffles...
Jl. Raya Bunutan Amed Ababi Abang Karangasem Bali, Bunutan, Abang, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80852, Indonesia
I went on a solo journey to experience Bali. The highlight by far was diving at the wreck site of the USS Liberty, a WWII cargo ship torpedoed and dragged up to shore. It now sits just below the waterline, covered in a rich tapestry of underwater...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter