South of France
Collected by Deborah Schimmel
2 Montée des Moulins, 84000 Avignon, France
Escape the hot, rabbit-warren of medieval streets in Avignon for the cool and shady oasis of Rocher des Doms. The park is a popular spot for families to relax and offers stunning views over the town of Avignon. It is also an easy access point for...
84220 Gordes, France
The hilltowns of Tuscany may be more famous, but the hilltowns of the Luberon in Provence are equally stunning. One of the prettiest is Gordes. Explore this region by staying in Gordes or nearby Isle Sur La Sorgue. What an spectacular region of...
36 Rue Gaston de Saporta, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
This café, settled in the best people-watching location on Rue Gaston de Saporta, is absolutely my favorite place in Aix, maybe even the world. Get there early on a weekday morning, as their outdoor seating makes for an amazing place to watch the...
Arles is a super quaint French town on the south eastern coast of France that is a "must see" if you're looking to travel to France and want to feel like you're "in France." Arles is one of the photogenic places that probably looks a lot like it...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now