South korea - seoul
Collected by Saemi Youn
12-20 Daeheung-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Near the Ehwa university, many cart bar that sell street food are along the street. The main street food is "tteokbokki(rice cake in hot sauce). Specially, this area's tteokbokki is really hot ! Maybe you might cry while you are eating. With...
Cheonggyecheon-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Recently, "camping" is big issue in Korea. Lots of outdoor products are selling like hot cake. But, It's not easy to camping for busy Seoulite(people of seoul). So many outdoor style restaurant are open in Seoul. Although you don't have outdoor...
Hwanghak-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, 서울특별시 South Korea
Gob-chang is broiled (pieces of) small intestine of cattle, a famous dish in Korea. Especially near the Sindang subway station, you can find many Gob-chang restaurant crowds. If you want to drink So-ju (this is one of the main alcoholic drinks),...
Deoksugung-gil, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
When we fell in love with lover, we want to promise the eternal love. N seoul tower is one of the sacred place of love. Lots of couples have visited there then locked their own lock at the fence and throw the key out of the fence. They believe...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico