Saemi Youn's South korea - seoul
Collected by Saemi Youn
12-20 Daeheung-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Near the Ehwa university, many cart bar that sell street food are along the street. The main street food is "tteokbokki(rice cake in hot sauce). Specially, this area's tteokbokki is really hot ! Maybe you might cry while you are eating. With...
Cheonggyecheon-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Recently, "camping" is big issue in Korea. Lots of outdoor products are selling like hot cake. But, It's not easy to camping for busy Seoulite(people of seoul). So many outdoor style restaurant are open in Seoul. Although you don't have outdoor...
Hwanghak-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, 서울특별시 South Korea
Gob-chang is broiled (pieces of) small intestine of cattle, a famous dish in Korea. Especially near the Sindang subway station, you can find many Gob-chang restaurant crowds. If you want to drink So-ju (this is one of the main alcoholic drinks),...
Deoksugung-gil, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
When we fell in love with lover, we want to promise the eternal love. N seoul tower is one of the sacred place of love. Lots of couples have visited there then locked their own lock at the fence and throw the key out of the fence. They believe...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years