South Korea - Jeju
Collected by Pafoua her
Jungmun-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
The Giant's Causeway in Ireland is perhaps the most well-known example of seaside columnar basalt cliffs...and here on this green volcanic island on the other side of the world is a less well-known locale where you can find this geologic...
Hongjung-ro, Seohong-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
This picture was taken near Seogwipo, on the Southern coast of South Korea's Jeju island. Popular with honeymooners and dubbed Korea's Hawaii, Jeju can easily be added on to a trip to Seoul as a weekend getaway...it's only an hour flight! Enjoy...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village