Collected by Rey Madolora, AFAR Local Expert
Seongji-ro 153beon-gil, Choeup-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea
The temples of South Korea are always one of my favorite things to check out while traveling there. For one, the temples in South Korea are usually accessible by hike and are often perched on the top of a mountain so just getting to the temple can...
Jinnam-ro 328beon-gil, Jeonpo-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea
Busan, South Korea is an amazing city. I liken it to San Francisco because of its mountains and the seaboard. It is extremely modern, has impeccable public transportation, and is a booming metropolis being the largest port in South Korea. It is...
45 Sajik-ro, Sajik 2(i)-dong, Dongnae-gu, Busan, South Korea
South Korea embraces a lot of aspects of American culture. As you travel around the country you can see the American influence on fashion, food, and music, but one of the most interesting things about this influence is the popularity of baseball...
333 Haeun-daero, U-dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea
Busan is an extremely dynamic city full of wonderful architecture, a dramatic cityscape surrounded by mountains, a beautiful coast, and tons of public art. One of the coolest areas to see a plethora of public art is Centum City. This area is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys