Collected by Rey Madolora , AFAR Local Expert
Seongji-ro 153beon-gil, Choeup-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea
The temples of South Korea are always one of my favorite things to check out while traveling there. For one, the temples in South Korea are usually accessible by hike and are often perched on the top of a mountain so just getting to the temple can...
Jinnam-ro 328beon-gil, Jeonpo-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea
Busan, South Korea is an amazing city. I liken it to San Francisco because of its mountains and the seaboard. It is extremely modern, has impeccable public transportation, and is a booming metropolis being the largest port in South Korea. It is...
45 Sajik-ro, Sajik 2(i)-dong, Dongnae-gu, Busan, South Korea
South Korea embraces a lot of aspects of American culture. As you travel around the country you can see the American influence on fashion, food, and music, but one of the most interesting things about this influence is the popularity of baseball...
333 Haeun-daero, U-dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea
Busan is an extremely dynamic city full of wonderful architecture, a dramatic cityscape surrounded by mountains, a beautiful coast, and tons of public art. One of the coolest areas to see a plethora of public art is Centum City. This area is...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?
- 4 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 5 Travel News The U.S. Has Lifted Its Global Coronavirus Travel Advisory