Collected by christine Bender-Hafner
16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, 서울특별시 South Korea
The Gwanghwamun Plaza, located near Gwanghwamun (a large palace gate for Gyeongbokgung Palace) is the ideal place to spend a couple of hours in the spring time. This area has a fountain set to music and lights and an underground history museum,...
Namyeong-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
One would think that all toilets are created equal, but that is certainly not the case in Korea, where many loos are equipped with fancy gadgets to ensure you a comfortable visit to the restroom. Most common of these is the etiquette bell. This...
175 Sejong-daero, Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
The major thoroughfare of downtown Seoul, Sejong Street, is brimming with art, fountains, statues, palaces, embassies and, of course, people. There couldn’t be a better place to walk through the city and take it all in. Pause to read the plaques...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2TechUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 5World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art