Collected by christine Bender-Hafner
16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
The Gwanghwamun Plaza, located near Gwanghwamun (a large palace gate for Gyeongbokgung Palace) is the ideal place to spend a couple of hours in the spring time. This area has a fountain set to music and lights and an underground history museum,...
Namyeong-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
One would think that all toilets are created equal, but that is certainly not the case in Korea, where many loos are equipped with fancy gadgets to ensure you a comfortable visit to the restroom. Most common of these is the etiquette bell. This...
175 Sejong-daero, Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
The major thoroughfare of downtown Seoul, Sejong Street, is brimming with art, fountains, statues, palaces, embassies and, of course, people. There couldn’t be a better place to walk through the city and take it all in. Pause to read the plaques...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local