South island, new zealand
Collected by Vicki Johnson
Truman Track, West Coast 7871, New Zealand
At the end of this 15 minute trail through native bush is a spectacular beach with a water carved limestone wall and waterfall. The hike is just 3km north of the Punakaiki Visitor Centre near the famous Punakaiki Pancake Rocks. Be sure to check...
The Nuggets Rd, Ahuriri Flat 9271, New Zealand
You feel pretty close to the end of the world when you arrive at Nugget Point. A 10-minute paved walk takes you to the lighthouse. Fur seals/kekeno breed on the rocks below. In summer the ocean can be covered in large flocks of sooty...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December