South island, new zealand
Collected by Vicki Johnson
Truman Track, West Coast 7871, New Zealand
At the end of this 15 minute trail through native bush is a spectacular beach with a water carved limestone wall and waterfall. The hike is just 3km north of the Punakaiki Visitor Centre near the famous Punakaiki Pancake Rocks. Be sure to check...
The Nuggets Rd, Ahuriri Flat 9271, New Zealand
You feel pretty close to the end of the world when you arrive at Nugget Point. A 10-minute paved walk takes you to the lighthouse. Fur seals/kekeno breed on the rocks below. In summer the ocean can be covered in large flocks of sooty...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos