Collected by Sabrina A.
13000 SD-244, Keystone, SD 57751, USA
Mount Rushmore can be a bit touristy and generic trip, but on the way to a road trip making our way to a wedding at a Ranch in Wyoming, some friends and I stopped by. I really love the photos we took hiking around and seeing the memorial from...
500 Main Ave, Lemmon, SD 57638, USA
This is what makes US road trips great - silly road side attractions like the Petrified Wood Park in the tiny little town of Lemmon South Dakota. A town with 2 gas stations and 4 bars has a 'world famous' park and museum. Petrified wood is found...
Black Hills, United States
Top things to do in Custer State Park Swim in Legion Lake Hike to the tallest point in South Dakota - Harney Peak, definitely for older kids. Drive the Wildlife Loop, Needles Highway, and Iron Mountain Road (on different days of course). These are...
12151 Ave of the Chiefs, Crazy Horse, SD 57730, USA
Two weekends a year, one in the spring and one in the fall, the annual Volksmarch is held, where visitors are allowed to hike to the worlds largest mountain carving in progress. The hike is an organized event, much like a 10k run, where an...
607 Mt Rushmore Rd, Custer, SD 57730, USA
Let's say we struggled to find good food and tasty brews during our time in South Dakota, at least until we found Bitter Ester's Brewhouse in Custer. Atmosphere, tap list, and menu were all refreshing and delicious. A must on your trip through the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind