Collected by f kelan dyer
South Dakota, USA
The minute we entered Badlands National Park I was in love. From the roaming buffalo, the perfect blue sky & the puffy white clouds to the sandy colored plateaus, swaying prairie grasses and the strong, warm breeze it was like walking into another...
500 Main Ave, Lemmon, SD 57638, USA
This is what makes US road trips great - silly road side attractions like the Petrified Wood Park in the tiny little town of Lemmon South Dakota. A town with 2 gas stations and 4 bars has a 'world famous' park and museum. Petrified wood is found...
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
- 1 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 4 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?