Collected by Kathryn Thomas
13000 SD-244, Keystone, SD 57751, USA
Mount Rushmore can be a bit touristy and generic trip, but on the way to a road trip making our way to a wedding at a Ranch in Wyoming, some friends and I stopped by. I really love the photos we took hiking around and seeing the memorial from...
South Dakota, USA
The minute we entered Badlands National Park I was in love. From the roaming buffalo, the perfect blue sky & the puffy white clouds to the sandy colored plateaus, swaying prairie grasses and the strong, warm breeze it was like walking into another...
Black Hills, United States
Top things to do in Custer State Park Swim in Legion Lake Hike to the tallest point in South Dakota - Harney Peak, definitely for older kids. Drive the Wildlife Loop, Needles Highway, and Iron Mountain Road (on different days of course). These are...
12151 Ave of the Chiefs, Crazy Horse, SD 57730, USA
Two weekends a year, one in the spring and one in the fall, the annual Volksmarch is held, where visitors are allowed to hike to the worlds largest mountain carving in progress. The hike is an organized event, much like a 10k run, where an...
607 Mt Rushmore Rd, Custer, SD 57730, USA
Let's say we struggled to find good food and tasty brews during our time in South Dakota, at least until we found Bitter Ester's Brewhouse in Custer. Atmosphere, tap list, and menu were all refreshing and delicious. A must on your trip through the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter