Collected by Katherine Tait
2555 Sea Island Pkwy, St Helena Island, SC 29920, USA
I have always been partial to crystal clear water and white sand. So why, might you ask, did I buy a house in the lowcountry? Well, Hunting Island is the reason. Hunting Island is a state park just past Beaufort, SC. With camping, trails, fishing...
809 Port Republic St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Situated two blocks back from the waterfront, nestled in among hundred year old houses, eclectic shops and restaurants, the Beaufort Inn is the perfect base for your lowcountry exploration. You literally can walk all of downtown Beaufort by...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign