Collected by Jessica frank
101 E Arctic Ave, Folly Beach, SC 29439, USA
A short drive from Charleston, islands hug the coastline and offer a lovely selection of beaches, each with its own personality. Folly Beach has a laid-back atmosphere and outdoor activities ranging from bird-watching to kite boarding and fishing...
64 Bradley Beach Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Driessen Beach is a quiet alternative to bustling Coligny Beach on Hilton Head. It's slightly off to the side of the island, but it has a much more mellow vibe, with fewer people sunbathing and swimming, and more people enjoying active pursuits...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico