Collected by Jessica frank
101 E Arctic Ave, Folly Beach, SC 29439, USA
Officially named the Edwin S. Taylor Folly Beach Fishing Pier, this landmark extends 1,045 feet into the Atlantic Ocean, making it the second-longest pier on the East Coast. It’s also 25 feet wide, allowing ample room for walkers, fishermen,...
64 Bradley Beach Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Driessen Beach is a quiet alternative to bustling Coligny Beach on Hilton Head. It's slightly off to the side of the island, but it has a much more mellow vibe, with fewer people sunbathing and swimming, and more people enjoying active pursuits...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights