Collected by Mindi Weichman
Amankila, Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
Buleleng, Buleleng Sub-District, Buleleng Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Doing a home stay was, by far, the highlight of my trip to Bali. The luxury hotels are wonderful, but if you really want to get a feel for the Balinese culture, staying with a family is the way to go. I found Ker and Gelgel on Airbnb and wound up...
Jl. Bisma, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The highlight of my trip was this basic cooking class at Casa Luna. I had become obsessed with nasi goreng, a Balinese spin on fried rice, and was determined not to leave the island without learning how to make it. At Casa Luna, not only did I...
Jalan Raya Pengosekan, Peliatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
One of the best parts of the Yoga Barn is how customizable it is. Want to go bonkers and immerse yourself in yoga, meditation, and raw foods from morning til night? You can absolutely (and affordably) do so. Want to mix a few asanas in with an...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village