South And Central America
Collected by Rob Dalton
Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
This beautiful Lady is all about outdoors. With its hills, cascades, fauna and exuberant flora, Rio will always be a motherly paradise for hikers, climbers, cyclists, runners, surfers, paddlers and dancers alike. Rio is so magical that she even...
Praia do Arpoador - Ipanema, RJ, Brazil
Spent the last four days of my trip to Rio on this quieter side of the beaches. Copacabana is located on the other side of the point and is much more touristy and gaudy. I preferred the Ipanema side and Arpoador specifically. This beach is popular...
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
Achachairú (ah-cha-chay-ROO) - one of my favorite parts about Bolivia is native to the eastern region near Santa Cruz. Bolivian women (usually from La Paz) dressed in native clothing offer bags and bags of this delicious fruit at practically every...
A point break an hour north of Trujillo, Chicama produces some of the longest left-hand waves in the world. Surfers should book a room at the Chicama Surf Resort; a Zodiac service tows guests back after long rides. During Semana Santa (Holy Week,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village