Collected by Roshan
Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
The best camping spot in Samara is Camping Los Cocos. Surrounded by coconut trees and directly on the beach, we were the only ones there when we visited in October. The hotel next door has a great menu and cocktails for reasonable prices, and...
José Victorino Lastarria 181, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
If you are looking to chill out for a couple of hours from the hectic city while watching festival-winning movies, this is your place. El Biógrafo is an old-school movie theater that shows the kind of movie you won't be able to find in your...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December