Collected by Margarida Girão
Córdoba 2, Salta, Argentina
Salta is located in the amazing northwest part of Argentina, and it is also the name for the capital city of the Salta province. It's known as "Salta, la linda" (Salta, the beautiful) and it deserves the name for its colonial architecture, the...
Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
During the weekend mornings go for a walk between Botafogo and Flamengo beaches. You'll find the typical outdoor gyms with men lifting weights. If you like dogs, you’ll see so many that it looks like a national meeting. Everyone talking with each...
Praia do Arpoador, Avenida Francisco Bhering, s/n - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22080-050, Brazil
Leaving Rio de Janeiro without knowing the Arpoador beach is almost a sin. Between Copacabana and Ipanema, this beach is mostly known for being one of the best surfing spots in Rio de Janeiro. It was also here that I saw how elders look so young....
Vila Madalena, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, 03178-200, Brazil
I feel for Vila Madalena. The neighborhood is known for its bohemian culture and the dozens of art galleries, street art and design studios. And also for its eclectic and cozy restaurants. Night bars with ease can turn the streets into an outdoor...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico