Collected by Margarida Girão
Córdoba 2, Salta, Argentina
Salta is located in the amazing northwest part of Argentina, and it is also the name for the capital city of the Salta province. It's known as "Salta, la linda" (Salta, the beautiful) and it deserves the name for its colonial architecture, the...
Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
During the weekend mornings go for a walk between Botafogo and Flamengo beaches. You'll find the typical outdoor gyms with men lifting weights. If you like dogs, you’ll see so many that it looks like a national meeting. Everyone talking with each...
Praia do Arpoador - Avenida Francisco Bhering, s/n - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22080-050, Brazil
There may be no better place in Rio to watch the sunset than Arpoador Rock. Wedged in between Ipanema and Copacabana, is it a gathering point for Cariocas and tourists alike to toast the day with a fresh caipirinha. Watch the sun fade behind...
Vila Madalena, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, 03178-200, Brazil
Sao Paulo is a massive, business hub of South America and not the greatest place to visit. It's full of great food, but not much in the way of culture or beauty. But there is a funky oasis in the middle of this skyrise city in the artsy...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France