Collected by Margarida Girão
Córdoba 2, Salta, Argentina
Salta is located in the amazing northwest part of Argentina, and it is also the name for the capital city of the Salta province. It's known as "Salta, la linda" (Salta, the beautiful) and it deserves the name for its colonial architecture, the...
Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
During the weekend mornings go for a walk between Botafogo and Flamengo beaches. You'll find the typical outdoor gyms with men lifting weights. If you like dogs, you’ll see so many that it looks like a national meeting. Everyone talking with each...
Praia do Arpoador, Avenida Francisco Bhering, s/n - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22080-050, Brazil
There may be no better place in Rio to watch the sunset than Arpoador Rock. Wedged in between Ipanema and Copacabana, is it a gathering point for Cariocas and tourists alike to toast the day with a fresh caipirinha. Watch the sun fade behind...
Lake Titicaca is the largest navigable lake in the world. It's worth taking advantage of it's navigability to find your way onto a boat to Isla Taquile from Puno. The island is inhabited by a cooperative society of people who welcome travelers to...
Vila Madalena, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, 03178-200, Brazil
Sao Paulo is a massive, business hub of South America and not the greatest place to visit. It's full of great food, but not much in the way of culture or beauty. But there is a funky oasis in the middle of this skyrise city in the artsy...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village