Collected by Abbott
Vila Madalena, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, 03178-200, Brazil
I feel for Vila Madalena. The neighborhood is known for its bohemian culture and the dozens of art galleries, street art and design studios. And also for its eclectic and cozy restaurants. Night bars with ease can turn the streets into an outdoor...
R. do Vale Formoso de Cima, 1950 Lisboa, Portugal
Some people think it’s disgusting to eat snails, but I love it! Snail season starts in May and goes till August, so during this period, visit a restaurant or snack bar that serves snails, order a beer (or "imperial" as we call it), and be sure to...
Calle Rubén Darìo, Av. Central Nte., León, Nicaragua
El año pasado, la Unesco ha declarado a la Basílica Catedral de la Asunción de la ciudad de León antigua capital de Nicaragua como Patrimonio Cultural de la Humanidad. En ella yace en su interior la tumba del escritor “Rubén Dario” máximo...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter