Collected by Lauren Jones
Pelourinho, Salvador - State of Bahia, 40020-060, Brazil
An afternoon rendezvous to play dominos. While wandering through the streets of Pelourinho in Salvador, Brazil, I stumbled upon these two charming men playing dominos. My favorite aspect of the image is that there is no table present. Instead,...
The little city of Banos is situated on the side of volcano Tungurahua and has gorgeous waterfalls like this one, the Pailon del Diablo or Devil's Cauldron. To get up this high the trail first drops about 1000 feet into the valley and then climbs...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village