Collected by Kara Walsh
Santiago Atitlán, Guatemala
I was visiting the town of Santiago de Atitalan in Guatemala and went to the town market as part of this visit. It is a large and bustling market, as most markets tend to be, with portions that are both covered and un-covered and above-ground and...
La Libertad Department, El Salvador
Found in stalls plotted roadside and lining market streets, horchata is a staple of Salvadoran cuisine. Elsewhere in Central America, the sweet beverage is often built from a ground rice or sesame seed base, however the Salvadoran version is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village