Collected by Natasa Silec
Witness the way surfing has been done for thousands of years at Huanchaco beach, about 20 minutes north of Trujillo. You can take a lesson in riding caballitos de totora (reed boats) from master builders that set up all over the beach. Brothers...
Salta in Argentina is known for its colorful mountains, giant cactus, and beautiful cathedrals within the city center. Cafayate is known for its wine. Take a chance to enjoy these both parts of beautiful northern Argentina by jumping on a tour...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now