Collected by Sherri
Honduras 5860, C1414 CABA, Argentina
This small, chic hotel came into being after an Argentine PR director and her English record producer husband couldn’t find the perfect place for their visiting guests to stay during their Buenos Aires wedding. They needed a place with a...
Chile 1507, C1110 CABA, Argentina
Budget hotels in Buenos Aires tend toward down and dirty hostel dorms or bare-bones modern hotels that have seen better days. Bonito, a handful of unusually shaped rooms on the third floor of a four-story 1914 building located in Montserrat near...
Maipú 907, C1006ACM CABA, Argentina
In the bustling Microcentro, not far from tony Recoleta, this funky (but not too funky) contemporary hotel breaks away from the neighborhood’s more bland chain hotels that are generally higher priced. The art deco–style Hotel Pulitzer,...
R. Alm. Alexandrino, 660 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20241-260, Brazil
Rio de Janeiro’sHotel Santa Teresa features Amazonian folk sculptures alongside midcentury furniture by Brazilian modernist Sergio Rodrigues. Situated on the grounds of what was a 19th-century fazenda (plantation), the hotel now includes 44 suites...
Av. Vieira Souto, 80 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22420-002, Brazil
Given Ipanema’s highly fashionable status, it’s no surprise that its first luxury hotel comes courtesy of aesthetic superstar Philippe Starck, who outfitted the property—his first in Brazil—with mid-century modern furniture...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know