Collected by Patricia Irish
Constitución 317, Santiago, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
The Aubrey Hotel is full of surprises to be discovered. Whether a cozy, hidden seating area, meringue cake at afternoon tea, or fresh raspberry juice and mango nectar delivered by a delightfully energetic breakfast server, the Aubrey was a...
R. Morro do Humaitá, 10 - Centro, Búzios - RJ, 28950-000, Brazil
It has been awhile, but this is one of the best views of any hotel I've stayed in. A small little boutique hotel called Casas Brancas, just the perfect walking distance away from the downtown, with nice big rooms and incredible sunsets. And...
Rodríguez Peña 1967, C1021ABO CABA, Argentina
In Recoleta, the 11-room Hub Porteño hotel offers guests custom city experiences led by local experts. Young, connected fashion designers, such as Argentinian textile designer Martín Churba, lead shopping tours to the city's top ateliers and...
- 1 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 3 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 4 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals