Collected by Heather Sinke
Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
There are a lot of great reasons to visit the Galapagos Islands, but getting up close and personal with some strange animals is one of the best. On Puerto Ayora there is a tortoise sanctuary where you can spend some quality time with 100 year old...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village