Collected by Kimberlee Weller
Isla de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
There is nothing like visiting central Chile during the wine harvest season. The DeMartino family has a 70-year history producing fine wines in this beautiful, lush region. They manage to grow their crop organically, and are the first winery in...
Porto Canoa, Aracati - CE, Brazil
Spending two weeks in the laid-back beach town of Canoa Quebrada on the east coast of Brazil, I was introduced to a hidden outdoor 'lounge' called Chez Lele. Weaving through the narrow, sandy alleys behind the town center, my friends and I found a...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign