Collected by Meghan Franc
Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
During my stay in El Calafate, my hotel arranged a full-day tour to Torres del Paine for me. I was picked up by a tour operator at my front door, and escorted across the Chilean border into the beautiful national park. The tour and the views was a...
Jijoca de Jericoacoara - State of Ceará, Brazil
The path is not easy...you have to go to Fortaleza, take a “Jardineira” (looks like a simple truck), or rent a 4x4 car. After 2h hours you will arrive at Jericoacora (Ceará-Brasil). Small place, amazing view, receptive people and the sea..oh my...
Gobernador Paz, Yaganes y, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Ushuaia really got it's start as a prison colony. In 1896 the prison in Ushsuaia received its first inmates, mainly re-offenders and dangerous prisoners transferred from Buenos Aires but also some political prisoners. The town grew around the...
esquina, 18 - Baupres & 30 - Las Focas, 20100 Punta del Este, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
One of my favorite ways to explore a new city is to street food forage my way through it. Oddly, in affluent Punta del Este, Uruguay one of the most satisfying bites I came across was the humble traditional chivito sandwich. Consisting of thinly...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes