Collected by Victoria Sterling
lots of thngs to see and do in South America- over time I can post about Peru, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Bolivia and Colombia stay tuned
Buenos Aires, C1103 Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
are not all that is on offer at the San Telmo Market held each Sunday at the Plaza Dorrego. We saw antique telephones, buttons, artwork, artwork and more artwork, musicians, shops and booths for bric a brac and much more. Busy busy busy but lots...
Aysén Region, Chile
A three-day journey that included a catamaran trip to the glaciers where we heard and saw the glacier calve, gave us the opportunity to drink our beverage of choice with ice thousands of years old. The first leg of the journey was to the Puyuhuapi...
M5509 Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza Province, Argentina
I love the wines of Mendoza, Argentina, but I wanted to marry the wines of Catena Zapata when I had the chance to drink them whilst overlooking the green vineyards backdropped by the soaring, snowcapped Andes peaks. The wines of Catena are mostly...
La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
With its colorful characters, cobbled streets and vibrantly painted, ramshackle houses, this dockside Buenos Aires neighborhood almost looks like some kind of theme park. La Boca is actually very real—and yet it has been discovered by tourists....
OK - this could have been one of the best things I have ever ever seen in more than 75 countries - hundred and hundred of parakeets came to the clay lick and then took a bath and drink in the mineral springs below the lick - the whole show lasted...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village