Collected by Angela Anderson
Magdalena Island, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
Venture to see an island COVERED with penguins. You will get to walk along hundreds of penguins in their natural habitat. Be careful as they waddle in front of you to cross the roped off pathway. This tour (read more about it by clicking on the...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now