Collected by Danna Gutman
Pelourinho, Salvador - State of Bahia, 40020-060, Brazil
Strolling down the Pelourino, I came across two guys practicing the Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance and music. What made this moment memorable in this lovely colonial city was that I stumbled upon these folks...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys