Collected by Kyle Titsworth
Foz do Iguaçu - State of Paraná, Brazil
Experience the largest waterfalls in the world by doing the catwalks that hang over the falls on both the Brazil side and Argentina side. You are guaranteed to get soaked! For more action, take the 15 minute boat ride that takes you under two...
Torres del Paine, Torres de Paine, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
We spent 5 days trekking the Torres Del Paine "W" circuit. We battled all kinds of crazy weather including rain, snow, and Patagonia's notorious 100km/hr winds all while carrying 40 pounds on our backs. We almost didn't bring the boxed wine...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season