Collected by Kyle Titsworth
Foz do Iguaçu - State of Paraná, Brazil
Experience the largest waterfalls in the world by doing the catwalks that hang over the falls on both the Brazil side and Argentina side. You are guaranteed to get soaked! For more action, take the 15 minute boat ride that takes you under two...
Torres del Paine, Torres de Paine, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
We spent 5 days trekking the Torres Del Paine "W" circuit. We battled all kinds of crazy weather including rain, snow, and Patagonia's notorious 100km/hr winds all while carrying 40 pounds on our backs. We almost didn't bring the boxed wine...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna