South Am Montevideo Jan 2-nd
Collected by Peter Kartz
Montevideo 117, M5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Where do the locals go to enjoy delicacies from the sea? La Tasca restaurant has a menu of Spanish seafood tapas and Mediterranean. Try the seafood paella, fried calamari, clams and "Langostinos de La Tasca," shrimp wrapped in pancetta in a...
Santiago, La Pintana, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Founded in 1540, Santiago's palm-shaded "Plaza de Armas" remains the city's social hub. Any time of the day, any day of the week there's always something happening there. Surrounded by the neoclassical facades of the city's most important...
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Av. Pedro de Valdivia 210, Providencia, Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Ask any Santiaguino the best sandwich they've ever had and they will wax on about el lomito. Marinated pork slow-roasted, shaved, and piled high onto a sandwich with copious amounts of mashed avocado, homemade mayo, and tomato slices--beer on the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun