South Africa --- This is not Africa as You Imagined
Collected by Charlie Grosso
5 Geelbek St, Van Dyks Bay, Gansbaai, 7220, South Africa
Ever since I was a child, I had a paralyzing, but certainly not uncommon, fear of sharks. I believed sharks were everywhere: the public pool, the lake, even down the bathtub's drain. So you can imagine my husband's surprise when, in South Africa a...
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Cape Point, Cape Peninsula, Cape Town, South Africa
Many confuse the Cape of Good Hope to be either the most Southern point of the African continent or where the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean meets. It is actually neither. The most southern point of Africa is Cape Agulhas and where the Indian Ocean...
222 Main Rd, Claremont, 7708, South Africa
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
The Victoria and Alfred waterfront in Cape Town, South Africa has seen virtually every tourist who sets foot in Cape Town. It is a hub of dining and shopping venues on the waterfront of the most beautiful city in the world. A fabulous view of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign