South Africa - Fun
Collected by Lauren Wacker
Kleintuin Rd, Simon's Town, Cape Town, 7995, South Africa
If you're spending time exploring the Cape Peninsula area of South Africa, a visit with the penguin colony at Boulders Beach is a must. They made Boulders their home (wise penguins) in 1982 and you'll be surprised by how residential the setting...
Lion's Head, Signal Hill, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
This is the view that you'll be treated to while climbing to the summit of Lion's Head in Cape Town, South Africa. The ever-stunning Table Mountain is just to the left of this perspective and as you head up the climb, you'll soon be facing Robben...
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg is a fresh air escape. Locaed on Metrorail's Southern Suburbs line, the train journey there cuts through residential suburbs and wetlands. Eventually, you arrive at your destination - the False Bay side of the Cape and the heart of...
71 Wale St, Schotsche Kloof, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Although English is widely spoken throughout South Africa, so is Afrikaans and it has certainly made its way into everyday language. Afrikaans is a daughter language of Dutch, but the influence of other languages and accents transformed it into a...
Heartland House de Beers Avenue, Somerset West 7130, Firgrove Rural, Cape Town, 7110, South Africa
Cape Town has a lot to offer from penguins, wine and immaculate views to and from Table Mountain, but our most amazing and rewarding time was spent at the Cheetah Outreach. We were able to handle and play with young cheetahs and watch feeding time...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna