Collected by Cristina Light
38 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
You might hear Long Street before you see it—this bustling artery is the heart of Cape Town, home to some of the city’s most popular restaurants, bars, and boutiques, all within a few blocks’ radius of the Grand Daddy Hotel....
6130 & 6132, Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre, Breakwater Blvd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
South Africa isn’t know for its sushi, but in Cape Town the place to satisfy your craving is Willoughby & Co. The menu is encylopedic—you can order both tom yum soup and Boston clam chowder, and mains run the gamut from fish and chips to local...
Hout Bay Harbour, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
Fish and chips from Hout Bay harbour is a Cape Town family tradition going back generations and the recipe hasnt changed in living memory. Fresh fish battered and deep fried served with hot chips doused in salt and vinegar, just the way theyve...
Door De Kraal Ave, Kenever, Cape Town, 7550, South Africa
"Last June, one of the sushi chefs from Cape Town’s popular Willoughby & Co. opened this affordable spot. I enjoy Andy’s California rolls and anything topped with spicy mayo," says resident Rashiq Fataar, founder of the think tank Future Cape...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now