Collected by Cristina Light
38 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
You might hear Long Street before you see it—this bustling artery is the heart of Cape Town, home to some of the city’s most popular restaurants, bars, and boutiques, all within a few blocks’ radius of the Grand Daddy Hotel....
6130 & 6132, Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre, Breakwater Blvd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
While South Africa isn’t known for its sushi, you can easily satisfy your craving in Cape Town at Willoughby & Co. The menu at this waterfront restaurant is encyclopedic—there’s everything from Boston clam chowder and...
Hout Bay Harbour, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
Fish and chips from Hout Bay harbour is a Cape Town family tradition going back generations and the recipe hasnt changed in living memory. Fresh fish battered and deep fried served with hot chips doused in salt and vinegar, just the way theyve...
Door De Kraal Ave, Kenever, Cape Town, 7550, South Africa
"Last June, one of the sushi chefs from Cape Town’s popular Willoughby & Co. opened this affordable spot. I enjoy Andy’s California rolls and anything topped with spicy mayo," says resident Rashiq Fataar, founder of the think tank Future Cape...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign