Collected by Joseph Petrucelli
Arniston, South Africa
During the summer this beach is packed with locals and those that vacation in the town of Arniston. We went in August which is winter in South Africa and decided to explore the coast on a mild winter day. We walked for about 45 minutes (with only...
15 A, Somerset Mall, Centenary Dr, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7129, South Africa
Red Cappuccino? South Africa's most common tea drink is red tea. It really is red and it is naturally decaffeinated. A coffee shop chain called Mugg & Bean serves red tea as a cappuccino, with foamed milk and honey, topped with cinnamon powder....
Annandale Rd, Stellenbosch, South Africa
On a random drive out with my cousin one weekend, we decided to venture out to some wine estates in the Stellenbosch area. We happened to stumble upon this gem called the Hidden Valley Wine Estate. Stunning views all around, provided us with an...
Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
Trips to Cape Town find me returning to a quaint little Mexican bistro called El Burro. Fantastic food at perfect prices with superior service have me and my guests always itching for more. Pictured above is a speciality, Prawn and Mango Tacos. My...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna