Collected by Joseph Petrucelli
Arniston, South Africa
During the summer this beach is packed with locals and those that vacation in the town of Arniston. We went in August which is winter in South Africa and decided to explore the coast on a mild winter day. We walked for about 45 minutes (with only...
15 A, Somerset Mall, Centenary Dr, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7129, South Africa
Red Cappuccino? South Africa's most common tea drink is red tea. It really is red and it is naturally decaffeinated. A coffee shop chain called Mugg & Bean serves red tea as a cappuccino, with foamed milk and honey, topped with cinnamon powder....
Annandale Rd, Stellenbosch NU, Stellenbosch, 7613, South Africa
On a random drive out with my cousin one weekend, we decided to venture out to some wine estates in the Stellenbosch area. We happened to stumble upon this gem called the Hidden Valley Wine Estate. Stunning views all around, provided us with an...
Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
Trips to Cape Town find me returning to a quaint little Mexican bistro called El Burro. Fantastic food at perfect prices with superior service have me and my guests always itching for more. Pictured above is a speciality, Prawn and Mango Tacos. My...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security