Collected by Makeda
Robben Island, Cape Town, 7400, South Africa
Robben Island is an island in Table Bay, and means "seal island" in Dutch. Initially as a place for the restocking of passing ships, it eventually became a prison (similar to Alcatraz Island) at the end of the 17th century. It's probably best...
The Old Biscuit Mill, 375 Albert Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7915, South Africa
As soon as you've booked your flight to Cape Town, you'll also want to book your lunch or dinner reservations at The Test Kitchen. The restaurant was named to the “World’s 50 Best” list in both 2015 and 2016, making it one...
Northern Park Way and Gold Reef Rd, Ormonde, Johannesburg, 2001, South Africa
Outside the back of the Apartheid Museum, they have a beautiful patch of Highveld with a pretty good view of the Joburg skyline. Of course, you also get the roller coaster from Gold Reef City...
71 Wale St, Schotsche Kloof, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
In 2010 we made our first trip to Cape Town and within 5 days it became one of our all time favorite places. The scenery, the people, the history, the places to see are so rich in culture and it's 'stormy' past all add to one's experience. Here's...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico