Collected by TJ Mahoney
1 Lanzerac Rd, Jonkershoek, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
The Lanzarac Estate is a 300 year old private working wine estate in the Jonkershoek Valley on the outskirts of Stellenbosch, South Africa. The onsite Lanzarac Hotel has 48 individually decorated en suite rooms with incredible views. Local and...
Dornier Road, Upper Blaauwklippen Rd, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Dornier’s modern cellar and production facility is quite different from the traditional 18th- and 19th-century buildings you’ll see in the winelands. For example, a pool above the cellar regulates the temperature of the wines in an...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter